Google
Jacob Is Boring: I Guess This Is What a Blog Is For

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Guess This Is What a Blog Is For

Today we are going to talk about Heath Ledger, the man who died the other day. Heath Ledger was a man I did not know, he died that’s too bad. I do not feel sad, and frankly I don’t really care, it’s unfortunate that He’s not alive anymore but again he was a man I did not know, and never met. Honestly I never heard the name Heath Ledger until last week, I don’t watch many movies that don’t involve Will Smith, Denzel Washington, or blockbusteress Films (the greatest actor ever!), and I most certainly would never watch a movie called broke back mountain.

You know if Will Smith passed away (god forbid) I wouldn’t be very sad, yes he’s an amazing actor, and I’ve seen every single film He’s ever done (even half of the gay one he did, I had to turn it off because it was too gay), I just couldn’t and wouldn’t shed a tear.

Now you may be thinking, “Jacob you’re a heartless bastard with no emotion, and no soul “, this isn’t true I am effected by reality, such as war. 88,117 Iraqi Civilians have been killed in a war against terrorism COUGHoilCOUGH, Jesus Christ that makes me sick, stuff like that makes me lose sleep. We have been in Iraq since 2003, so from 2003 to 2007 our wonderful war has killed 17623.4 Iraqis a year…
Yeah I’m going to stop I’m getting pissed off.

This should sum it up




-Jacob

No comments: