Google
Jacob Is Boring: Ugly Babies

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ugly Babies

Ugly babies are everywhere, I'm sure you've seen them. They are hidious, and they stare at you like you're ugly but in reality they are ugly and they just don't know it yet. The worst is being an aunt or uncle to one of these ugly freaks of nature, because you know the child is ugly but your sister, or brother thinks it the most wonderful creature on the planet, and you're like :-(



At this time we will go over diffrent ugly baby pictures.

First off this babies name is Dansby, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Dansby, wow I thought that was a dogs name.



OMG ugly babies are so funny I swear!



LOL I thought this picture was funny, when I get old I want to look like this I think.



I don't want to be an old white lady, I just want to look weird, and old.

-Jacob

No comments: