Google
Jacob Is Boring: Saria Got To Go To The Playboy Mansion

Friday, January 18, 2008

Saria Got To Go To The Playboy Mansion

So one of my greatest friends of all time got to go to the playboy mansion. It's totally not fair but she works for Playboy Radio so yeah.

Here are a bunch of half naked ladies with Hugh and Holly, some of them are ugly.

Hef is such a pimp it's not even funny. He spews pimpness, it's coming from his veins.


There are more pictures I'll add them later, I have to go to work so stay tuned ;)

Update!
I can't post some of the pictures my friend took these are the acceptable ones. More to come from the Playboy Radio party.


4 comments:

Flora Korkis said...

Playboy radio? What do they broadcast?

JacobC said...

That's a good question, I'll ask my pal.

Anonymous said...

Exactaly,,you had cleared all playboymansion,,,
playboymansion tickets

Judson said...

I wonder if I can just go to the Playboy Mansion and find her there, and she would know I was the one as soon as she laid eyes on me.

--------
Playboy Mansion Tickets